Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

We have a situation were we want to change the Birth fathers

Customer Question

We have a situation were we want to change the Birth fathers name on my daughters birth certificate, currently another mans name is ***** ***** listed as the father, after a paternitiy test 6 yrs ago I have found that I am the biological father, my daughter
is currently being raised by her grandparents, becuase her mother sigened her rights away to them, there is no conflict and we are all in agreement, my daughter lives in Tennessee, was born in Havelock Nc, on a military base and I am in Texas, how do we get
this process rolling to have the Non father removed and my name added?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.
I note you have a history of not "rating" answers. Folks like me, who answers questions for folks like you, only get credit if the answer is rated. So if I spend time with you, and you refuse to rate the answer, I get no credit for my time.
Happy to help, but I want to make sure you are wiling to rate my answer positively at the conclusion of our conversation.