Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My question is if my husband tried to force me to

Customer Question

Hello, My question is if my husband tried to force me to sexual act and was abusive to me is this civil suite or criminal. My lawyer just filed for injunction and I don't want my husband to loose his job because he won't be able to pay child support for my kids. Also can I cancel this suite even if he already send the papers to sheriff office.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry, I don't understand what suit you are asking about canceling. Are you speaking about the injunction your lawyer filed?