Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My daughter's husband and parents (father is a lawyer) are

Customer Question

My daughter's husband and parents (father is a lawyer) are outside of her apartment trying to get their baby??
Submitted: 1 year ago via Cornell Legal Info Institute.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
Does the husband have a legal custody order in place that states this is his custodial time?
.
Are daughter and husband divorced or separated?
.
Is there any order in place from a judge that says he is entitled to custody of the child?
.
.
thanks
Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/family-law/96bmq-daughter-s-husband-parents-father-lawyer.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.