FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

If you suspect your husband cheating and texting and the account

Customer Question

If you suspect your husband cheating and texting and the account is under his business can these records be obtained via a lawyer to show this activity?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Yes, the records can be obtained. For this to happen, the service provider will need a court order / subpoena for them to be turned over. For this to be gotten, there needs to be a cause of action pending with the court ( i.e. divorce), which would allow the Judge to sign the order, if they are relevant to the proceedings. If there is nothing pending before the court, an attorney can not simply subpoena these nor would the provider be required to turn them over. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!