Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need to file a subpoena to get our joint tax returns from

Customer Question

I need to file a subpoena to get our joint tax returns from my wife for discovery to determine potential alimony payments. We are currently separated, and she initiated the separation, and has said that she wants a divorce
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I might add that she unilaterally left while I was hospitalized and when I got home she was gone along with all of our stuff
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern and am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Do you know why she has refused to turn these over? Have you gone to mediation yet and trying to resolve this on your own?