Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I was mentioned in a letter that was given to the family court

Customer Question

I was mentioned in a letter that was given to the family court judge about my grandson. It states: name is ***** ***** in treatment to the extent that these symptoms have all reduced greatly. However, there was upsurge in symptoms for a period of time after he had a visit with his maternal grandmother in April. Is this stating that I caused him to relapse? I wasn't even aware he had PTSD. Please help answer this disturbing question. Thank you
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.This isn't saying that you caused the relapse.....but it does say that the relapse occurred after the visit.....so you certainly could read between the lines or use conjecture to suppose that his regression may have had something to do with your visit. But, it doesn't appear that there is a specific claim/allegation that you caused the relapse....and it could be that this was just a coincidence.