Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

There are a number of posters which are reqyured to be posted

Customer Question

There are a number of posters which are reqyured to be posted in a center. However, does that law require the postings to be all on one bulletin Board?
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally, the law says nothing about where the posters must be posted other than visibly in the workplace. The posters can be all in one place or scattered in visible places in the workplace OR can even be all on one poster (some companies make one poster that has all the required postings).