Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

My ex and I are allowed 2 non consecutive weeks in the summer.

Customer Question

My ex and I are allowed 2 non consecutive weeks in the summer. He has the children three weekends out on the month normally so when he chooses his weeks he will pick Monday thru Sunday as his week but he picks the children up the Fri before his week at 6pm this time I have my week the week before his so now he wants to pick the children up on Sunday night or Monday at 8 am I would prefer it be 10 am could this potentially be a problem
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloI suggest that it would not be a problem. Explain that the morning is hectic for the children. It is always about the best interest of the children. And maybe you could concede also and allow him to have them for two hours longer on the return day. Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.​Thank you