Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

GA-mpl: I live in a disabled,elderly, and some famliys low income bldg

Customer Question

I live in a disabled,elderly, and some famliys low income bldg. I signed signed up 4yrs ago, for a two bedroom but throughout the years I had no home, so will waiting for housing my sons father got a place before me and then took me to court he got physical custody. So I went back to the houseing where I signed for a two bedroom apartment told them that I needed only a 1 bedroom know until I got my son back.well I got my son thank you for this. Because he's father tried him bad. Know I have been told I would. I could thrown out. What CAN I DO ABOUT THIS. I AM LOOKING FOR A LOW INCOME HOUSING TWO BEDROOM . LEGALY can they throw us out
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. If I may ask in what state are you located in? As far as removing you, what is the basis for removal--is it because you have your son living with you and that violates the rules of your housing agreement? Please advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So would she be able to evict us. I asked about two bedrooms and she claims it will take years. Are you getting my messages? Gloria
Gloria, I did not get the message. Can you respond to my questions above so that I can best understand the situation? Thank you
Expert:  Samantha-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
(http://www.justanswer.com/family-law/95sjx-live-disabled-elderly-famliys-low-income-bldg.html).
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.