Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I have a friend who was kicked out of his house at 16 because he is ga

Customer Question

I have a friend who was kicked out of his house at 16 because he is gay. He has been staying with a friend and his parents however he doesn't like the situation there so I told him he could live with me. I am 20 years old. Would this be legal with his legal guardian's permission?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard. If the legal guardian is going to allow it, then there should be no problems with him living with you. I mean if you are a registered sex offender, there could be a problem. Otherwise, no. Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.​Thank you