Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in Ocala Florida. My son is with his mother and stepfather

Customer Question

I live in Ocala Florida. My son is with his mother and stepfather in St. Cloud Minnesota. All child support obligations are current and there is no rears. I saw my son for 1 hour 5 years ago. For the past 2 years I have tried to see my son. Twice, I have been denied by his mother. This year she said yes, then one week before his arrival she changed her mind. I already paid for his airfare. what can I do to have visitation with my son?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Please tell me is there a current court visitation schedule in place at this time?