Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm ordered to have my 9 year old stay with his dad during

Customer Question

I'm ordered to have my 9 year old stay with his dad during the summer where he comes home on the weekends. The problem is his dad does not tell me our son whereabouts when he's working at nights. On the weekends my son has told me that his dad takes him to his church to stay overnights and picks him up early mornings. while sleeping during the day not spending time with. I asked my son to call me when he's there because he has his dad cell phone with him he was instructed not to call me. how can I suspend the home sharing with his dad in Florida.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  joelaws8 replied 2 years ago.
Good evening. I am sorry that you are going through such a tough situation. I would like to help you, but I will need some more information first.
1.) What county is the court in that has jurisdiction over your case?
2.) Has there been a material change in circumstances since the last court ruling? In other words, has something very significant happened that would affect the child's safety/welfare since the last court ruling?
I look forward to assisting you.
Joe