Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Two juvenile grandparents live in Nampa, Idaho. I'm prohibited

Customer Question

Two juvenile grandparents live in Nampa, Idaho. I'm prohibited any contact with them. Blocked from Facebook, U.S. Mail held (father works for U.S. Mail) and no phone contact. Two girls, age 12, 15 live with birth parents. No contact since July, 2006. Request grandparents visitation. I reside in Goodyear, AZ
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly are you asking here, i.e. what is your question? For example:
"What petition do I use to file with the court?"
OR
"What standard does the Court use to decide on such a case?"
Etc?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.