Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My father passed june 13 2012 when my father passed he was

Customer Question

my father passed june 13 2012 when my father passed he was in VA and had nothing to do with my sister in Alaska nor was she permitted to have any information from the VA or Humbart Lane Nursing when he was there. I called her to tell her dad was bad and the doctors said he did not have long. He had 3 wills. 2 of which where years before and one written and signed just months before he passed but not notarized. It was written and signed and dated by him. my sibling who my fater did not allow to have any thing come back and knew the judge and me, my brother and the one sister Teri who my father had nothing to do with where all co ezecutives. Did not know there was reverse mortage to start and my dads house was deploriable. with filth, dog fecus and mold and dirt. My brother and I cleaned along with our spouse and Teri the one sister went back to Alaska. The last will left everything to dads girlfried except the car which was given to me and I told my siblings the car was given to me before dad died. Just did not put in my name due to dads girlfriend using it. The sister who went back to Alaska and was friends with the judge is sueing me and when we went in front of judge he would not listen to me to testify cause he said he did not want to pay his guards out front over time. not only that he did not let my husband testify for the same reason. He made a ruling and I have filed appeal and it has been 17 months and he still has not signed appeal. I had sold the car and he is holding me in contempt. Need help. I am a fixed income and have said all this and the judge wont listen he said it should have been presented at hearing but he would not let us. I did pay for transcripts that say it all. My number is(###) ###-#### ***** Beth Voyles
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry to hear you are going through this, what is your specific question for us regarding this matter, since you have an attorney representing you on this? You said you filed an appeal, which is the proper process.