Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a grand-daughter 3 months old, her mother is in to drugs,

Customer Question

I have a grand-daughter 3 months old, her mother is in to drugs, my son is a working men a good kid and has 2 other children, The grand mother wants to keep the baby and is having my son go threw changes, she got him locked up and started a case with ACS now my son is so stress-out and depress, I don't know what to do. I am a working women for 30 years with the same company, have no criminal records, I want to know if I can get involved in this ACS case, and can my son get his daughter.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally we are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law. We are allowed to provide you general information which you can use to pursue your matter based on the information you provide.
If that is sufficient for you, please let me know and I am happy to answer all of your questions until you get the information you require by using the REPLY button. Thank you.