Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have court on July 2, 2015 Protection from Stalking

Customer Question

I have court on July 2, 2015 for a Protection from Stalking Order that a temporary order was put against me on May 27, 2015. Anyways, I never received the full paperwork stating the charges against me nor did it say PFS or the court clerk seal and signature. Also, this was filed before the Plaintiff had court for guardianship over her mother. She is doing this to keep me away from her family when I have not seen my ex-friend in nearly 4 years or her mother in over 10. This ex-friend was turned in to SRS for suspected abuse and neglect, and since then social services has taken over to keep her mother safe away from her daughter. She has also been turned in for violating confidentiality with my email to her place of work when I was informing them of her behavior. Her work showed it to her when they were supposed to get my consent in accordance with their website. She is supposedly using a blog entry against me that had her name in it. This blog entry no longer exists and my name is ***** ***** to it. Can you give me advice, please? Do I have a fighting chance without obtaining a lawyer?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
This seems like a very serious situation for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. Additionally, there seem to be a number of facts missing from your statement which would assist me in understanding what is going on. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call.
Thanks in advance,
Doug