Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms
; and (B) there may be a slight
delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
Ani orech din b'USA aval ani yodeah hahok israeli.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please clarify something:
1) Was there another divorce proceeding in Israel? Or, did the Israeli court simply "register" the American divorce, but, changed some of the judgment decisions while doing so?
2) "The divorce was achieved by fraudulent means by the female spouse to get the divorce and therefore the property" WHICH divorce - in USA or in Israel? Fraudulent how?
3) You mean the male is mentally incompetent? Have they been medically diagnosed as so?
4) Who received the property in the American divorce - he? Who received it in the Israeli divorce/judgment - she?
5) Was the property purchased before or AFTER marriage
? Whose name(s) are/is/was/were the deed during the marriage?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request
. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply
, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.