Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Experience:  I have assisted many customers and clients with their family law questions and I'm experienced in family law litigation.
45002201

So this is going to be pretty esoteric. And I also want to

Customer Question

So this is going to be pretty esoteric. And I also want to explore any potential actions agains the Wyoming Bar under North Carolina Board of Dental Examiners v. Federal Trade Commission. So the issue becomes how do I go about finding a competent attorney
who would be interested in taking the case?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.
My suggestion is that you use www.martindale.com. That website allows you to search for lawyers by practice type and location. Importantly for you, they also rate lawyers based on their reputation with other lawyers and judges ("AV" is the highest rating).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've used Martindale Hubble, frankly without much luck. People seem to through everything into their profile. I was looking for something more robust? Are there any list serves, something interest groups? etc..
You could try www.superlawyers.com. Other than the commercial lawyer rating and referral websites, there isn't much else. Most interest groups aren't going to make specific referrals, as they don't want to be seen as taking sides or playing favorites.