Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What can I do about my niece, who had me go to court with a

Customer Question

what can I do about my niece, who had me go to court with a total lie,claiming that I was talking and harassing her.She took out a restraining order;all this was because she claims to have power of attorney for my disabled sister, who suffers from dementia and a variety of medical issues.Niece wanted me out of the way so that she would not be interfered with while committing sister to a nursing home. Sister had an excellent nurse at the time who niece fired in order carry out her evil agenda. Any advice from you will be greatly appreciated.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Was this just a temporary restraining order or was it permanently imposed by the court? When is the next court hearing?