Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

If at one time children are pout under child

Customer Question

Hello, if at one time children are pout under child protection service, where they were monitored by social services for a period of time. the kids were able to stay with the mother but she had to go through a treatment program and other things.. There
was a court order made by the judge that she was to arrange supervised visitation for the father, and unsupervised for the grand mother who up until 6 months ago was active in her grandsons life and saw him regularly taking him for week ends, then she was
cut down to a afternoon, then nothing since Christmas. the mother claims because social services are no longer involved the order is not valid and if either the father or grandmother want to see HER son they must take her to court..Is the order from the judge
dated in july 2014 still valid is that contempt pf court not allowing any time with the child
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The mother is likes to prove she is in control . she lets her dad and girlfriend take her son 4 days of the week if not more. so he is not even with her most of the time. she was evicted from her house she was living in with her mother and now we have no way of contacting her to even find out how how son is doing. she refused to return any messages left when we had a number for her, and if we tried to stop in where she lived, she would not answer the door
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardIt says on page 2 Number 17 that the Order will only be valid until a certain time. Read that and let me know if that is still the status. That is how you will know if the Order is still effective for enforcement.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not see what you are referring to.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
On the attachment you sent which was there and now it is not there is a Numeral 7 and I was not able to copy and paste the full language from the document. But there were two page 2 documents you sent and at number 7 on the other page 2 you originally sent it sets the parameters for how long the order shall remain effective