Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm need to write a letter to a judge to get my child back court

Customer Question

I'm need to write a letter to a judge to get my child back court is soon and I let the father under hand me he told me to wait that he was getting her back but however I find out that he has no intention on letting me see her. I can't afford a lawyer and I have more involvement with her then he does he just have more money then me please help.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard. So this is a child custody case and the Father is going to get permanent custody and you want visitation? What do you want the letter to say, please?