How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11696
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm need to write a letter to a judge to get my child back court

Customer Question

I'm need to write a letter to a judge to get my child back court is soon and I let the father under hand me he told me to wait that he was getting her back but however I find out that he has no intention on letting me see her. I can't afford a lawyer and I have more involvement with her then he does he just have more money then me please help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard. So this is a child custody case and the Father is going to get permanent custody and you want visitation? What do you want the letter to say, please?