How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11724
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter is having trouble with her EX boyfriend see

Customer Question

Hello my daughter is having trouble with her EX boyfriend see her mother brought her a house in Garland, AR for her and her three children, but now she can't go because the judge now say that she can not leave the state of Virginia. what can she do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 2 years ago.
Before I ask questions about your situation, I need to make sure that you understand how the website and rating system works.
Many times in family law situations the law is not in favor of the person asking the question. When that happens we have to give you bad news. It's true, but sometimes it's not in you favor.
On this website the customer rates us experts at the end of the question and answer and every now and then a customer is unhappy about the law and gives a negative rating. Unfortunately, that negative rating is taken by the website to be a reflection on me, indicating that I wasn't polite, wasn't prompt, or provided a wrong answer.
I'm more than happy to discuss this with you, but I just wanted to make sure that you understood how the system works and that you will rate me on my professionalism and not on whether the law is in your favor or not, since I have no control over that.
With that understanding, do you want me to discuss this in more detail with you?

Related Family Law Questions