Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am taking a trip to Ireland without my daughter during my

Customer Question

I am taking a trip to Ireland without my daughter during my scheduled vacation with her.
Our clause states that my x gets my daughter during regular parenting time if I am gone more than 16 hours. Does scheduled vacation time apply to regular parenting time?
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
This seems like a very important situation for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.
After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number in the box entitled "Enter private contact info"? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.
Thanks in advance,
Doug