Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son hired an attorney several months ago . There

Customer Question

My son hired an attorney several months ago for divorce. There have been court dates without anything being resolved. There is a lot involved in this case but it's not going anywhere. My son has paid this attorney a considerable amt of money and he's done nothing. Not even finalize the divorce. My son can't even get in touch with him to talk because he is always in court and can't get anywhere with the attorneys assistant. There is a child involved which makes this even more difficult. Even though there are papers stating scheduled times for my son to get the child the mother is not letting see the child. We need some answers and can't seem to get any
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Just to be clear, the attorney is not returning or keeping in contact with your son?