Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

We have joint custody and I become homeless coz i decided to

Customer Question

We have joint custody and I become homeless coz i decided to leave him. We have a court order that I should participate as a parent of our 5 year old son. School year end. I got a visitation. When the school year starts I found out that the father of our son transfered him on a different school. And I found out what school he is in I went there and I was asked to leave the school. For the reason that my X told them IM not supposed to see our son. The worst part of it is I have the court order on my hand and still asked me to leave the premises . What can I do . Please help.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.
What does your custody order say about your days and times for visitation and physical custody?
When you say you have joint custody, do you mean joint legal custody or joint legal and joint physical custody?