Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My ex husband text at 10am this morning that Our child was

Customer Question

My ex husband text at 10am this morning that Our child was sent home today from school because she had redness in her eye. I instructed him to take her to the dr or a walk in clinic. My ex husband then responded at 2pm that he made an appointment for her tomorrow at 2:30pm for her dr.
I instructed again the importance for her to be seen today by a dr especially since she was sent home from school.... He text at 10pm he did not take her and now our son has a "red eye".
He neglects both of my children and I am on my last straw. This is the epidimy of neglect, Where do I start
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I am sorry to hear about your son. Can you please tell me what it is you want to do in this regard? Then I can provide you information on how to proceed?