How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11699
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been married to a Physician years now. Recently,

Customer Question

I've been married to a Physician for 34 years now. Recently, I've inherited a large $ estate......that I'm managing. I understand that debt is debt, family, business debt......all lumped together, correct? So, I want to speak with tthe business accountant , to get a handle on our total financial picture. Isn't this my legal right? He's balking.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
Are you keeping your inheritance in your name alone?
Are you referring to WA being a community property state with regard to assets and debts acquired during the marriage?
Is the accountant refusing to speak to you?
Who is balking...husband or the accountant?

Related Family Law Questions