Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I was dating a Colombian woman off and on 1/2 to 3 years,but

Customer Question

I was dating a Colombian woman off and on for 2 1/2 to 3 years,but I want to break it off.Can she make any trouble for me,in Colombia?
I go back and forth to Medellin couple times a year and I usually see her,we date and she sometimes stays with me.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
I suggest she cannot create any legal problems concerning your legitimate relationship. But I do not know this woman and I cannot say one way or the other if she WOULD cause problems for you based on something she may know about you or if she would make up a story that could get you in some sort of trouble.
But as far as a dating relationship, as long as she was of age to consent, which appears to be 14 in Columbia South America, if you were in an intimate relationship and it was consensual, I suggest there are no legal concerns.