Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I believe there has been a breach of contract concerning my

Customer Question

I believe there has been a breach of contract concerning my divorce, when we sold the home my ex husband had a 2nd mortgage on the house which was paid off with the fund from the sell of the house. I did not believe I should not have had to pay back his mortgage. And if that is the case what do I need to do to receive the money that I should have received?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.
The only way for us to get to the bottom of this is to review your divorce order and any agreement attached to it or referenced therein as to your divorce property settlement.
I will send to you an offer of additional services with a quote for me to do this. If you accept that offer, then I will send you my private email address where you can upload the documents regarding this issue. Once I receive those, I will review and provide you with an answer on this thread. Please allow 24 hours turnaround time.
Please review the JA disclaimer below before accepting the offer as that disclaimer also applies to the offer of additional services. Also, please look for my answer and any follow-up questions I may have on this thread only; and not via email correspondence.