Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I would like to know what rights does cps have to summon biological

Customer Question

i would like to know what rights does cps have to summon biological fathers to the state of californis 3000 miles away to have the child removed instantly when the maternal mother was found with drugs and is now going to drug classes and family consultatations 4 to 5 times a day and doing well, the children were in foster care of my sons home and the family who have raised the oldest whio is 5 years old is suddenly taken away with her biological father to So. Carolina whom she had not seen him in 5 years. why is the child forced to do this?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post. Could you review it, make corrections, put proper punctuation marks, properly identify all the parties in the case, and resubmit?
Thank you for your cooperation.
Expert:  James-cssm replied 1 year ago.
Hi Paula,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/family-law/94o82-know-rights-does-cps-summon-biological.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.