Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am divorced was finalized in april 2015. I want to fight

Customer Question

I am divorced was finalized in april 2015. I want to fight for legal custody need helpt to draft a custody appeal to florida court
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you filed a motion for an order to show cause for contempt of court in the court that entered the custody ruling? That is the next step here.
Please understand, we are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, so we cannot draft any legal documents, we can only provide information for customers to assist them in being educated about their situation.