Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I met my husband in key west... At this time he was a

Customer Question

I met my husband in key west... At this time he was a married man and he lied to me and got me pregnant afterwards he finally got divorced and got married to me. He is an addict I was in abusive relationship for years and now my daughter is out of the
country residing with my parents since I ran away from him with her . He filed for divorce in a newspaper I need a lawyer
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Please tell me what information you need?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My husband tries to divorce me by announcement in a newspaper is the custody of my daughter would be involved if she wasn't under the jurisdiction of state of Florida over a year ? She is a citizen of Moldova and is under the guardianship of my parents
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThank you. I do not participate in the live calls offered by this site. We can continue here, if you want or I can opt out and allow another professional who does to assist you. Thank you for the attachments. If you have questions in this regard and want to put them here, I can provide the information
Expert:  AttyCBradford replied 2 years ago.
I would be interested in assisting you through live call and document review if you are still searching, please let me know