How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11699
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been married 5 years we are getting a divorce . The child

Customer Question

I've been married 5 years we are getting a divorce . The child is outside the country under the legal guardianship of my parents, in Moldova . She has a dual citizenship and was born in key west , Florida where my husband is residing...
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today.
What is your specific question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My child is out of the county under the guardianship of my parents my husband filed for divorce by announcement what I should answer
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Are you looking for someone to represent you in your divorce? This is a question ans answer website. If you lay out specific questions about your divorce and what information you're looking for, then experts can answer them.
But there unfortunately isn't any way for me to tell you what to put in an Answer with the bare bones information you've provided. I'm sure the questions are very clear to you, because you know all about your situation. But we need to know what you're asking to avoid providing you with a lot of irrelevant information that turns out to be useless to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am looking for reprezentant in a divorce
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is mg daughter gonna be involved into this hearing?
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
We're unfortunately not able to provide representation or make specific referrals for you. If that's what you need, customer service can refund your deposit. There is no charge for this conversation.

Related Family Law Questions