Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need testify in the case trespassing property and needs the

Customer Question

I need testify in the case trespassing property and needs the lawyer.The man was banned from my apartments complex,but came and harassed me. My son works for him and they live together, the man totally possessed my son and controls him using that my son is bipolar and does not take medication. The man takes an advantage from mentally unstable person. So,he appeared by me one morning on parking lot of my apart. and asked to give him my son's Social Security card(?). My son is 18, but this man all the time talks for him,over him. And even that time my son set in same truck with the man and didn't tell anything.The man plays "no guilty" ,we have the court hearing and seems, I need the lawyer.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 years ago.
Welcome! My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.
While we are not permitted to refer a lawyer to you, if you tell me what state you are located in, I may be able to point you in the right direction.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Mississippi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What proof I need for the court?
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 years ago.
So you need to find a lawyer that deals with tort law and it would be better if he/she has knowledge of trespass cases. However, if the apartment complex is the one that has filed the trespass suit and they are calling you to testify, then the apartment complex's lawyer should be enough for you to help you prepare for the court hearing.
http://www.msbar.org/lawyer-directory.aspx
Try the MISS State Bar at the link above. If you have a specific legal question we can help you with just write me back... I need to know if you are wanting file suit or if the apartment complex has already filed suit and did the court ever issue a no-trespass order?