Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Looking ny family lawyer re divorce

Customer Question

looking for a ny family lawyer re divorce
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I can discuss this and provide you information to questions you have in this regard.However, professionals of this site are precluded from representing customers of this site as per the Terms of Service.If you want to continue and have me provide information, please let me know what that is here.Or if you want a legal referral to a NY Family law attorney, I suggest the NY Bar Association for a legal referral service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloI do not participate in this offer. I will opt out and allow another professional to contact you.Thanks for your patience. Your deposit will remain in tact
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok...were you a ny attorney? did you know the ny rules?
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
-
I practiced in NYC and northern NJ through 2008 but no longer live there, although I keep myself abreast of the rules in NY. What is your question and I can tell you if I can help you or if I have to send it on to someone else ?
-
-
MARY
-