Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a COA of Process against my children's mother

Customer Question

I have a COA for Abuse of Process against my children's mother and her attorneys. The mother has moved to Florida, and both the attorneys live in Alabama. Is it possible to file my lawsuit in Florida Federal Court against the mother and file in Alabama State Court against the two attorneys?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. However, I need you to clarify what "COA" means. It could mean several different things, so I want to be sure that I know exactly what you are referring to.
Thank you.