Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
26296561

My parenting plan states parents shall provide name, sex, race,

Customer Question

My parenting plan states parents shall provide name, sex, race, birthdate of any unrelated person they allow to reside in their home, even temporarily.
Would this include any overnight visitors or by definition of reside, would it just be anyone that lived in the home?
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a Florida licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
Any person who stays in the house overnight would be considered legally to be a "temporary resident" for the legal purposes.
I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.
I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!