Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Is talking to someone through text inappropriate considered adultery in GA? Also, what if

Customer Question

Is talking to someone through text inappropriate considered adultery in GA? Also, what if your spouse has everything in "Trusts", therefor he shows no income.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. I am a licensed GA attorney.

1. Are you anticipating a divorce?

2. What do you mean that the spouse has everything in trusts and shows no income? How are bills paid?

3. Were the assets in the trust accumulated during marriage?

Doug