Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

My baby mom and me had planed a baby she told me it was mine

Customer Question

My baby mom and me had planed a baby she told me it was mine and I paid a few thousand dollars in support and then we has our baby and she told me I could not see baby because it was other boy friend baby and Was never going to have my baby. She knew from
the time she got pregnant it was his just wanted me to pay all of her need and baby stuff. Because he never works. Can I go after them to get my money back?. And did they break any laws? I'm in Oregon
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I suggest, you would have a basis for a lawsuit. And that you can file in small claims court to recoup your losses up to $10,000. You can proceed in small claims on your own and the clerk of the court in the county where the Mother lives can provide you the forms to file on your own without the assistance of a local attorney