Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
20355756

Need help to fill out a petition to modify the parent child

Customer Question

Need help to fill out a petition to modify the parent child relationship
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
-
Someone could assist you with this but telephone calls and/or document and form review and assistance is what Just Answer calls an Additional Service (this is not just a question and answer). I can prepare an Additional Services offer if you would like and then it is reviewed by Customer Service to set the price and then you can decide whether to accept it or not. You might want to try your local legal aid offices first because those services are generally free and then if you have no success come back to us.
-
-
MARY