Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I was convicted 15 years ago , i took blame person

Customer Question

I was convicted 15 years ago , i took blame for the person who murdered my son i was 15 at the time , i just gave birth to a baby girl dcfs removed her from me recriminating me on my past , i want my daughter back how can i fight them?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: File Emergency Motion with the Court for the immediate return of your daughter to you. It is prudent to ask the Court to appoint an Attorney for you to deal with DCFS. You can obtain Motion forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even if the courts hearings already started?
No, I wish you had disclosed this information in the beginning.
If the hearing has already started, then you need to work within the Court schedule. However, you still need to ask for a Court appointed Attorney if you have not done so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you ,
You are quite Welcome!