Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Some bad seller is selling 2-3 weeks old puppies online and

Customer Question

I am not sure why this end up in the family law section since I only picked the main category. Please help forward it to the right subcategory. Thanks,

Some bad seller is selling 2-3 weeks old puppies online and claim they are 9 weeks old micr*o te*acup puppies. He is making money over these poor puppies who might die or have a genetic compromised life because they were taken away from the mother too young. Because it is 9 weeks, he has to told buyer to feed can food when they need milk and this will kill the puppies. What kind of crime is this and how to go after such seller?

Category: Family Law