Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Lucy, Esq---Only Your opinion on wording of attached??

Customer Question

Lucy, Esq---Only Your opinion on wording of attached?? Attached is an easement. Does the "Full and free right and liberty" imply no obstructions like fences. A fence would capture a part of the easement for ---------one--------- owner, so a fence is not
permitted unless other owners give permission for this reduction on size of the "Full and free right and liberty ... for any "lawful" use. FYI: First two opinions agree with "no fencing" if permission not granted.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for requesting me.
I'm afraid that what you're asking for is considered legal advice, and since I am not licensed in Florida, I'm not able to do that for you. I'll opt out and see if another expert can help.