Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I got totally run over in family court. We had a private Judge

Customer Question

I got totally run over in family court. We had a private Judge who believed my ex husband every word. Even when I showed proof (IE he said he had no work in the pipeline, and he was holing in his pocket a multi million dollar job) also, said he was broke and days after court purchased a 220,000 car. My spousal support was reduced to one of his exotic car payments. I was left with all my lawyer fees and I am the non working spouse. I could write a book! I just found out know that he bought a new limited addition Farrari. I was left with no home or car and now I don't have enough money to sue him back. His plan obviously.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.
What state are you in?
How long has it been since the judgment was entered?
Expert:  AdrianB-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
(http://www.justanswer.com/family-law/93tmu-totally-run-family-court-private-judge.html)
Thank you, ***** Support Team.