FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

Do you know of anyone that can help me with a child custody

Customer Question

do you know of anyone that can help me with a child custody case for free or payments by the month
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
The first place to start is with your local legal aid office. You can contact them in the morning, explain your situation and see if they would be able to represent you. If they are unable to take the case or if you want private counsel, you can contact family law attorneys in your area. All attorneys are encouraged to take cases pro bono, so if you can share with them your hardship, they may be inclined to take the case for free or at a reduced rate. Moreover, attorney will work out a payment plan with you, as long as what you are able to offer up front, is reasonable, as well as payments thereafter. In addition, a lot depends on how complicated this matter is.
http://floridalawhelp.org/find-legal-help/directory
http://floridalawhelp.org/
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.