Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in michigan. I stupidly asked my fiance's ex to live

Customer Question

I live in michigan. I stupidly asked my fiance's ex to live with us so i could care for the kids and help her get on her feet. She took out a false ppo in spite saying he threatened to kill and rape her and that he was stalking her. None of this is true. Now she wont let him see his children. The ppo was signed but never served. Is the ppo still legal? Would the ppo include the children? And i've heard since there is no legal custody agreement we would be able to take her with no obligation to give her back. Is this true? I would like to avoid kidnapping charges for the both of us.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Her being his daughter. I apologize for the miscommunication.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Please tell me
1 - You say the PPO has not been served? Correct? How do you know it has been requested?
2 - Is your fiance' on the birth certificate of the children?