Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My Daughter fractured her wrist on a neighbors trampoline this

Customer Question

My Daughter fractured her wrist on a neighbors trampoline this afternoon. No adults of the homeowners property were outside during the incident. My child is 6 years old. Fell through an unsecured trampoline side netting that was not secured to the trampoline. My wife heard my daughter screaming outside so she ran to check and see what happened. During this screaming from my daughters injury the home owners did not even come out into their back yard to investigate the screaming from my daughters injury. What are my options??
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI am sorry to hear of your daughter's injury. I trust you have taken her for medical attention? If not, you should consider that immediatelyPlease tell me1- Did your wife know your daughter was at the neighbors?2 - Did your neighbors know the child was in their yard?3 - Has the trampoline always been unsecured?4 - Is this the first time your daughter has ever been on it?5 - Have you or your wife ever given her any restrictions in being in the neighbor's yard or on the trampoline? 6 - Are either you aware or been made aware the trampoline was there and it was something the kids played on?