Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What does public assistant means on divorce papers with the

Customer Question

What does public assistant means on divorce papers with the amount of 750 dollars
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
1) What state is this in, please?
2) Can you please provide me the whole clause, or at least the full sentence from the decree that mentions this, so I can know the context?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Public Assistance: 750 dollars

The State of California

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Can you please provide me the whole clause, or at least the full sentence from the decree that mentions this, so I can know the context?