Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If one parent does not have religious beliefs and says it is

Customer Question

If one parent does not have religious beliefs and says it is okay for him to move his child in with his girlfriend is there anything legally that can be done to stop this...
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:
You currently have an order of custody in place but it does not address this issue? Do both parents have legal custody of the child as well as joint physical custody?
I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.