Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Is there case law re averaging an unusual income over say four

Customer Question

Is there case law re averaging an unusual income over say four years re earrings after an MSA ???
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,
I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. What is it that you are trying to accomplish or determine?
2. Would you please add context to your question? The facts surrounding your question are critical for my understanding.
3. What constitutes unusual income?
4. Are we dealing with spousal support child support or?
5. Are you wanting to increase or decrease some aspect of a thing set out on the MSA?
This seems like a very serious situation for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call.
Thanks in advance,
Doug